Job Opening – Marketing Office Administrator
Marketing Office Administrator
Marketing Office Administrator wanted to organize and coordinate inter-office activities and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity. The Office Manager should be a team player and a creative thinker with a penchant for using correct grammar and a keen eye for details. The office manager will possess excellent communication, customer service, and relationship management skills while under pressure.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, strong enough to manage people and projects, special events and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Project Trafficking to ensure all projects meet deadlines and are on budget.
- Input jobs, manage workflow, and ensure timely completion of projects in project management software – Function Fox
- Develop project schedules within Function Fox and coordinate task assignments with team
- Office Management and Administration
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations, procedures, filing and record keeping
- Coordinate with IT/Service providers on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands as needed.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Company cultural ambassador
- Contributor to company social media pages
- Management of company parties, happy hours, and events
- Proven office management, administration, or project management
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Constant Contact or Mail chimp
- Experience in project management software, specifically Function Fox, helpful
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency and interest in all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent Proofreader
- Excellent business writer/composer with strong emphasis on correct grammar and proper format
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer service focus.
- Ability to define goals, meet urgent deadlines, organize and prioritize projects
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be able to lift 30 pounds, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
To apply for this position send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to DriveResults@mmgmemphis.com
About Morris Marketing Group
Morris Marketing Group principles Valerie Morris and Patrick Collins pride themselves on providing senior level, high touch and intuitive marketing communications support to every client whether they are a small business, government agency, or large corporation.
Morris Marketing Group provides communications, marketing, public relations, special event, strategic planning, and social media services to a diverse client list throughout the Southeast region.
Morris Marketing Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more information visit: www.mmgmemphis.com
Share on Social Media