Job Opening – Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for creating and facilitating marketing communications and sales materials for a wide variety of clients, mediums, audiences, and goals.
The Marketing Communications Specialist should be a team player and a creative thinker with a penchant for using correct grammar and a keen eye for details. A student or practitioner of public relations and skilled writer, the Marketing Communications Specialist should also have interests and/or work experience in graphic design, media relations, traditional and social media, community relations, sales strategy, nonprofits, fundraising, and business operations.
- 1-3 years of experience in public relations, communications, or marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, MS Excel, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of and interest in Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite– Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom
- Proficiency and interest in all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube…
- WordPress knowledge
- Interest in visual arts, photography, and videography
- Excellent Proofreader
- Creative and news writing abilities and interests
- Working knowledge of Associated Press Style
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Professional appearance and attitude
To apply for this position send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to DriveResults@mmgmemphis.com.
Share on Social Media