Statement Regarding Grease Fire at Corky’s BBQ Poplar Avenue Location
MEMPHIS, Tenn., February 1, 2018 – The safety and security of our employees and patrons are always our first concern. There were no injuries and all patrons were evacuated safely. There were approximately 100 patrons at the Corky’s BBQ Poplar location, with 25 members of the Corky’s crew and all are safe.
The Pelts and Woodman family are grateful for the minimal damage, thanks their patrons for their understanding and believes that Pappa Don was looking after his first restaurant and all involved.
The Poplar location currently has been cleared and renovations are underway. Lunch service will begin as normally scheduled at 11 a.m. tomorrow, February 2.
Share on Social Media